Thursday 16 August 2012

Annnnddddd.....we're back!

Thank-you
Okay I realise it's been almost a year since I started blogging again and I realise that I've been a particularly shite blogger. Mea culpa. Let's hope you can all let me off the hook because it has been a particularly trying year from February until recently and I'm only now getting myself back to normality. This is going to be a short piece because I am not normally prone to bouts of sentimentality but I would like to thank each and everyone one of you for being there for me over the past 6 or 7 months. Times of trouble are when your true friends really step up to the plate and I've been overwhelmed by the support I've been given, I could never thank you all enough.

Now resume being being jerks :)

Will have a new blog post up tomorrow and it'll be a really long one! And from here on blogging will be at least once a week.


No comments:

Post a Comment